martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

PARA QUE PRACTIQUES Y NO PONGAS CARA DE WHAT!!!!

Conditional exercises

Exercises

Choose the correct form to complete each future factual conditional sentence.
1. If they ________ today, they __________________ to pay more money.
will go/go don’t have/won’t have
2. ________________ get the new plasma television if they ____________ it on sale?
Would you/You will will offer/offer

Choose the meaning of each past unreal conditional sentence.
1. We would have gone to the game if we hadn’t had an accident.
a. They went. b. They didn’t go.

2. What would you have done if you had passed?
a. She didn’t pass. b. She passed.

Complete each conditional sentence.
1. If I were a millionaire, ________________________________________.
2. Would you buy a mansion if ___________________________________.

Write sentences beginning I wish…
1. I don’t have a study guide. (and I need one). _______________________________.
2. I live in a polluted city. (and I don’t like it,) ________________________________.

Write a sentence with if for each situation.
1. I didn’t study and I failed.
If I would have studied ______________________________________.
2. They had an accident because the driver fell asleep.
_________________________________________________________.

By: Paulina Olivares. 401

No hay comentarios: